Here’s how we protect the things that matter most.
AW2 follows industry-proven best practices to ensure the safety of people, data and property.
Staff and visitor security
Ongoing training and intense third-party certification help to ensure the safety of AW2 staff and visitors.
• On-staff, full-time EHS, OSHA and DOT-certified staff
• ISO 9001-2015 certification (Muskego and Cudahy, WI locations). This certification is your promise that AW2 has made a commitment to continuous process and facility monitoring improvements.
• C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)—developed to protect international trading partners from terrorists, this program is designed to strike a balance between security and free trade. AW2 is a certified C-TPAT partner.
• Excellent CSA 2010 (Compliance, Safety, Accountability) record
• Password-protected client access—you decide which of your staff can access the system and what functions they can administer.
• On-staff IT experts—ensure up-to-date security management.
• Secure data transmission—all data is sent using 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
AW2 offers a wide range of physical security options based on the value and proprietary nature of stored items. Rely on us to create a customized security plan that meets your unique storage needs.
Our security solutions can include:
• Night vision cameras
• Fully gated facilities
• Security guards
• Single access/exit facilities
• Badge scanning
• Compliance with TSA program requirements